- Sr. Software Engineer Apr 2017 – Present
- 2017 Serious Games Innovation Competition Winner Apr 2017
- Indie Game Developer Jan 2014 – ∞
- Lecturer of Unity 3D Course Feb 2013 – Jun 2013
Eskisehir Osmangazi University
- Co-Founder Jun 2009 – Feb 2013
Kodgraf Game Studio
- Game Development with Unity 3D and Unreal Engine 4
- Artificial Intelligence in Video Games
- 2012-2015 – Master’s Degree, Computer Engineering at Suleyman Demirel University, ISPARTA
- 2005-2009 – Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Systems Teaching at Suleyman Demirel University, ISPARTA
Since high school years (2000), I was intensively interested in programming languages like Pascal, Delphi, and Visual Basic. In university, I worked with PHP, C#, and ASP.NET. I worked to realize many enterprise web applications at the Information Technologies Department of Suleyman Demirel University as a part-time software developer.
In the last year of university, I started game programming. Then I began to develop a first-person shooter video game called Boğaz Harbi: Epic of Gallipoli War as a graduation project with my team. In 2009, I got my bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems Teaching Department.
In the early phase of my game development career, I worked with Microsoft XNA framework, and then I met Torque 3D game engine in 2008. I have improved my C++ skills with these gamedev technologies for three years. Later, in 2011, I developed mobile games on iOS & Android with Unity 3D. I wrote a book about Android Mobile Application Development in 2013. In 2015, I got my master’s degree in Computer Engineering with the thesis, whose name was Artificial Intelligence Library for HTML5 Based Games: DignityAI.
Since 2008, I have been working as a Software Engineer, AI, and Gameplay Developer at several projects. I have many experiences in the games industry and worked with several game engines such as Torque 3D (2008-2011), PlayCanvas, Pixi.JS, Unity 3D (2011-Present), and Unreal Engine 4 (2016-Present). Also, I have a solid knowledge of communication with backend services and development.
In April 2017, I won the Serious Games Innovation Competition, which was organized by Havelsan Inc. In this competition, I solved the problem of creating a massive terrain in Unreal Engine 4. I’m currently working at Havelsan Inc. as a game developer and senior software engineer, and I’m using Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 3D. My research interests are Game AI and Reinforcement Learning.