- Indie Game Developer Jan, 2014 -Mar, 2017
- Lecturer of Unity 3D Course Feb, 2013 – Jun, 2013
Eskisehir Osmangazi University
- Co-Founder Jun, 2009 – Feb, 2013
Kodgraf Game Studio
- Game Development with Unity 3D and Unreal Engine 4
- Artificial Intelligence in Video Games
- 2012-2015 – Master’s Degree, Computer Engineering in Suleyman Demirel University, ISPARTA
- 2005-2009 – Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Systems Teaching in Suleyman Demirel University, ISPARTA
- 2001-2005 – High School, Computer Software, Anatolian High School, ISPARTA
Since high school years, I was intensively interested in programming language like Pascal, Delphi and Visual Basic. In college I worked with PHP, C# and ASPNET. I worked to realize a lot of enterprise web applications at Information Technologies Department of Süleyman Demirel University.
In the last year of university, I started to work game programming and totally changed my developer world. Then We started to develop a first person shooter video game called Boğaz Harbi : Epic of Gallipoli War as graduation project. I graduated from Computer Systems Teaching, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey in 2009.
I initially started to work with Microsoft XNA framework and then I met Torque 3D game engine and improved C++ experience at 2008. During the three years, I worked with these game technologies. Then, in 2011, I started to develop mobile games on iOS & Android with Unity 3D. I wrote a book, in 2013, about Android Application Development. In 2015, I got a master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey.
Since 2008, I have been working as AI and Gameplay Developer in several game projects. I have many experiences in game development fields and worked with several game engines such as Torque 3D(2008-2011), Unity 3D(2011-…), PlayCanvas (2015) and Unreal Engine 4(2017-…)
I’m currently working on game development with Unity 3D (Hobby) and Unreal Engine 4 (Professional). My research interests are AI and Reinforcement Learning in game development.
You can download my resume.