- Sr. Software Engineer Apr 2017 – …
- 2017 Serious Games Innovation Competition Winner Apr 2017
- Indie Game Developer Jan 2014 – Mar 2017
- Lecturer of Unity 3D Course Feb 2013 – Jun 2013
Eskisehir Osmangazi University
- Co-Founder Jun 2009 – Feb 2013
Kodgraf Game Studio
- Game Development with Unity 3D and Unreal Engine 4
- Artificial Intelligence in Video Games
- 2012-2015 – Master’s Degree, Computer Engineering at Suleyman Demirel University, ISPARTA
- 2005-2009 – Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Systems Teaching at Suleyman Demirel University, ISPARTA
- 2001-2005 – High School, Computer Software, Anatolian Technical High School, ISPARTA
Since high school years, I was intensively interested in programming languages like Pascal, Delphi, and Visual Basic. In college, I worked with PHP, C#, and ASPNET. I worked to realize a lot of enterprise web applications at Information Technologies Department of Suleyman Demirel University.
In the last year of university, I started to work game programming and totally changed my developer world. Then We started to develop a first-person shooter video game called Boğaz Harbi: Epic of Gallipoli War as a graduation project. I graduated from Computer Systems Teaching, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey in 2009.
I initially started to work with Microsoft XNA framework and then I met Torque 3D game engine and improved C++ experience at 2008. During the three years, I worked with these game technologies. Then, in 2011, I started to develop mobile games on iOS & Android with Unity 3D. I wrote a book, in 2013, about Android Mobile Application Development. In 2015, I got a master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey.
Since 2008, I have been working as AI and Gameplay Developer in several game projects. I have experience in game development and worked with several game engines such as Torque 3D, PlayCanvas, Unity 3D and Unreal Engine 4.
I won Serious Games Innovation Competition in April 2017. In this competition, I solved the problem to create a huge terrain in Unreal Engine 4. I’m currently working on game development with Unity 3D (by night) and Unreal Engine 4 (by day). My research interests are AI and Reinforcement Learning in game development.
You can download my resume.